How Can Google My Business Help in Digital Marketing?
Google My Business (GMB) is a free platform that allows business owners to create and manage their online presence across Google. It is a great tool for digital marketing, as it helps you connect with customers and make your business easier to find.
Creating a GMB listing is the first step to getting your business found online. A GMB listing can help you reach more customers by providing accurate information regarding your opening hours, location, and contact information. Once your listing has been created and verified, you can start adding photos, videos, special offers and other information to help your business stand out.
So, what are some of the benefits of having a GMB Listing?
There are many pros of having a GMB listing for your business, however, we have narrowed down some of the key benefits:
- It is easy to set up (and it is free!). All you need is a free Google account to get started.
- It helps current and potential customers find your business. For example, your listing may appear in search results, and Google Maps when customers are looking for businesses like yours.
- Customers can leave reviews on your listing, and you can interact and respond to them. It is a great way to connect with customers and manage your online reputation.
- You can track how customers are interacting with your listing by utilising the GMB Insights.
How can you make the most out of your GMB listing to drive more traffic and leads?
- Add as much information to your listing as possible. Include photos, videos, business hours, descriptions, and anything else that will benefit your customers.
- Respond to all reviews, good and bad. This shows that you care about the customers experience and are willing to address any concerns they may have.
- Use the GMB Insights to track your listing’s performance, see how customers are interacting with it, and make any changes based on this data to improve the performance of your listing.
- Optimise your website for local Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) keywords so that you appear higher in search results.
By following these steps, you can ensure that your listing is working to drive more traffic and leads to your business. For further information about how to claim and verify your Google My Business listing, or for any assistance with local SEO and being found ahead of your competitors, contact WebEagles on 1300 123 808.