How Pay-Per-Click Can Boost Your Digital Marketing Efforts
Digital marketing is made up of a wide range of channels, including your website, social media, email marketing, SMS, paid advertising and more. Each of these tools have their own wonderful benefits, but you find it hard to know which areas to focus on. The best benefits come from integrating a lot of these channels to maximise exposure and impact and get the quickest Return on Investment (ROI).
Pay-per-click (PPC), is a digital marketing strategy that can be done independently as its own form of online advertising but can also be useful for doing research for or boosting the impact of other channels such as Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), social, and email.
What is Pay-Per-Click Advertising?
By investing in PPC Advertising, you can place an ad with a search engine, such as Google, based on certain keywords. How much you pay for that ad depends on your budget, although by paying more, your ad will have better placement. If someone searches for the keywords you have designated and your ad shows up on the search results page, the searcher clicks on your ad and you pay for that click, hence the term ‘pay-per-click’.
How PPC Can Boost Other Direct Marketing Efforts?
Through PPC Advertising, you can gain immediate data about what works and does not work for your business. Thus, this information can be applied to other marketing channels. For example, you can:
- Utilise PPC for A/B split testing to optimise landing pages. You can drive traffic to two unique landing pages to test headlines, layouts, content, calls to action, imagery, or something else. Once you determine a winner from the campaign results, you can then choose the most appropriate landing page.
- Test the keywords prior to optimising a page for SEO, so you know which keywords generate better results, and then you can focus those in your SEO content.
- Test headlines, offers, and calls to action. You can then use the lessons learned in all your other digital marketing including email marketing and social media, as well as in display ads or even changing blog post headlines.
- Test audiences, geotargeting and localisation. You can use PPC to find out which locations, and audiences respond best to your campaigns.
- Capitalise on events in a timely manner. With PPC you can have relevant content up and running right away to tap into events or trends that are currently happening in the news or the entertainment world that may be applicable to your brand.
How WebEagles Can Help?
At WebEagles we can help you craft a successful, measurable PPC campaign that really benefits your business. We work closely with you to determine the audience that you want to reach, the best keywords to target through the campaign, and then help develop the creative language that will make the ad truly compelling to that target audience.
For further information, contact us on 1300 124 808.