Why You Need Landing Pages
Are you looking to drive more conversions, but you’re not sure where to start?
Landing pages are a key component to increasing your online conversions. But what exactly is a landing page, and why do you need to create them?
What is a landing page?
A landing page is a single webpage that provides a distinct purpose, this usually being to drive conversions. Unlike your homepage, which may list all the services your business offers, a landing page encourages users to take one, specific action.
Take a look at our Free Website Audit page for example:
The page’s main goal is to encourage users to submit their URL and request a free audit of their website. We have also included a description of what the audit entails, letting the user know exactly what to expect. Landing pages should provide clear calls to action and provide the user with valuable information.
So, why do you need landing pages?
The main benefit of a landing page is to keep the user’s attention focused on one goal. Landing pages remove any distractions that might pull users away from converting. Some of the ways that landing pages can help you succeed in the digital marketing world include:
- Relevance: By creating a page that is focused on one topic and then optimising it for the relevant keywords you serve up exactly what your customers asked for. You increase your chance of having an engaged audience when you give them what they ask for.
- Provide More Data and Insights: By tracking the traffic and behaviour on your landing page, you gain insights such as user behaviour and acquisition.
- Improve Paid Ad Performance: Most paid ad platforms use a ‘quality score’ to assess which ad to display. Ads that are linked to relevant landing pages usually have a higher quality score, therefore resulting in more page views.
- Increased Conversions: Above all else, landing pages focus on conversions. The main focus of these pages is to lead users in the right direction without distraction. If you use your landing pages right, you will notice an increase in your conversions.
- More Brand Awareness: When creating a landing page, you use the same colours, tone, and logos as the rest of your website. This helps solidify your brand in the mind of current and potential customers.
Landing pages are extremely versatile. Businesses can use them to increase email sign-ups, drive sales, improve their paid ad campaigns and so much more!
If you would like to learn more about the importance of landing pages or want to get in touch with an expert who can improve your landing pages and SEO strategy, contact WebEagles on 1300 123 08, and one of our friendly digital marketing experts will be able to answer any of your questions.